Each film sale is a token generated event. Each film issues DreamCoin ERC 20 ‘royalty’ tokens equivalent to the amount they want to invest in the film up to a maximum number of the film’s budget. Once the film is completed, investors receive the right to claim the frames they are entitled to based on the % of coins they own.
a. Dream Frame Token ERC 721
- Unique tokens that represent each frame in the film.
- These are claimed by investors, according to the % of ERC 20 tokens (see below) they purchased. They can only be claimed once the final cut of the film is signed off by the film’s Producer.
b. Dream Royalty ERC 20 (with royalty rights)
- Investors purchase Dream Royalty ERC 20 Tokens (valued at US$1 each) equivalent to the amount they want to invest in the film. The % of coins they own gives the a pro rata royalty stake in the film and the right to claim the same % of ERC 721 Dream Frames.
- 90 days after the sale is complete, investors can begin trading these coins privately.
- After 12 months, investors can trade these coins publicly inside the Dream Frames game.
c. Dream Crowd sale ERC 20 (without royalty rights)
- Both accredited and non accredited investors receive a DreamCoin ‘crowdsale’ token equivalent to the % frames they purchased.
- When the final cut of the film is received, holders use these coins to claim their frames. In the process these coins are burned.